I started publishing a series of chapbooks in January 2021. Twelve have been produced, themed by my ever changing interests in photography. One month found me studying just one local lighthouse, another month I was shooting a quarry and another, I shot entirely in infrared.
Thanks to a groundswell of support, the chapbooks will continue for another year. I’ve recently decided to limit the editions to 100 of each monthly chapbook and I’ve reduced the advance payment price for annual subscriptions from 100 to 60.
I’m very pleased that the 2022 subscriptions have sold quickly but they are not quite sold out. Several people have bought subscriptions as gifts and for those that are paid before noon on Friday 24th December, I will post the December edition to the new subscribers, increasing their subscription to a baker’s dozen.
- Advance 2022 Annual Subscription (12 monthly chapbooks) …. 60 inc p&p
- Late 2022 Annual Subscription (12 monthly chapbooks) ……… 100 inc p&p
- Individual Chapbooks ………………………………………………….. 10 plus p&p
These prices will be denominated as euro, US dollar or UK sterling depending on your IP address. There’s no currency exchange factored so yes, it’s cheaper in dollars and more expensive in sterling. Maybe I’ll change that policy early next year. Either way, I’d prefer if you paid in euro if you have a choice.
Regarding the 2021 series already published (12 chapbooks), I will continue selling those that remain at 10 each (plus postage). Or I can sell all twelve for 100 inclusive of post and packaging. Note that I don’t have many left in stock.
How to pay
- Online at here at FabHappy.com with PayPal/Stripe, debit/credit card or bank transfer,
- Else mail me a euro cheque or money order – if it’s not an electronic purchase, it must be euro.
And finally, the 2022 subscriptions will commence in January for those that have paid on or before 15th January 2022. After that the price rises and by the way, last year’s unique subscriber edition numbers will be recycled after that date.
Small Print Stuff
- fabhappy.com stores no payment details. All payments are handled by either PayPal or Stripe gateways.
- fabhappy.com temporarily keeps names and addresses for the shipping.
- fabhappy.com doesn’t use any cookies.
- fabhappy.com emailing lists are never shared with anybody else.